Once we become a leader, everything changes. What seemed familiar yesterday now appears totally new and different, may be even challenging. New activities, new reporting lines, new priorities – clearly, to become a leader can be daunting to some. It boils down to a shift in mindset enforced by changed environmental conditions. This shift in mindsets starts within us as we become aware of our own behavioral patterns and habits. Thus designed to access inner resources within the upcoming or even matured leader and eliminate those obstacles that stand in the way of reaching the next level in career development.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Create an organisational culture of high performance and be a self-motivated and empowered leader.
• Explain resistance in others and connect with them instantly to develop thriving relationships and manage stress.
• Develop trust in your abilities as a leader to manage yourself and others.
• Design a blueprint of success in your professional life.
• Apply the concept of personal and professional boundaries and use your body language.
• Demonstrate how to manage conflict.
Andreas is a Master Trainer of Asia Mind Dynamics and Certified Trainer for NLP, Hypnosis, NLP Coach and the Language and Behaviour Profile. He started his work in Malaysia in 1993 at UNDP in Prime Minister’s Department, assisting the government of Malaysia in developing a National Spatial Development Plan. Since then, has lived and worked in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia but travelled across the region to execute regional and global projects. As an engaging speaker and motivator, he is also frequently invited to speak at many HR conferences around the world.
*All costs are exclusive of 6% GST.
*Please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues registering.