Why so EMO? It’s a common phrase dealing with endless challenges at work and life. To handle the “EMO moments”, one is required to manage the internal feelings. Emotional excellence is needed in problem solving involving people as well as to optimise personal capacity. Hence, being emotionally smart is the key to be effective at work and life.
- Explain what emotional intelligence is and its benefits
- Apply the types of emotion to guide thoughts and actions
- Developing self-awareness
- Develop strategy to build better relationship
- Managing the emotional hijackers for better wellbeing
Ken has been with the financial and insurance services for over 20 years. He has conducted numerous workshops in Leadership, Service Management, Professional Development, Emotionally Intelligence Management and Motivation. Since 2014, Ken serves as a commercial mentor for Malaysian Development Corp (MDec) to coach the recipients of MDec funds to strive for the best-in- class performance, profitability towards the success of the companies.
*All costs are exclusive of 6% GST.
*Please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues registering.