SEARCH INSIDE YOURSELF (SIY)
BORN AT GOOGLE AND BASED ON NEUROSCIENCE
10th – 11th NOVEMBER 2017
Born and tested at Google, Search Inside Yourself (SIY) is a unique 2-day program based on cutting-edge neuroscience research on mindfulness and emotional intelligence. It teaches tools for focus, self-awareness and resilience, so people can create a better world for themselves and others.
SIY was born from one Google engineer’s dream to change the world. In 2007, Tan Chade-Meng assembled leading experts in mindfulness, neuroscience and emotional intelligence to develop an in-house program for his fellow Googlers. It quickly grew to be the most popular program in Google and has now become a globally recognised program.
Join this highly anticipated program NOW! Enjoy the Early Bird Discount of RM1,800 per person (offer ends 10 October 2017). The Standard Individual Rate is RM2,300. For Special Group Rates, contact us directly at email@example.com
The program focuses on the five key domains of emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and social skills – with mindfulness practice, science and leadership applications fully integrated at all levels.
SIY is highly interactive and trains people to optimize performance, improve leadership skills and increase well-being. The program is approximately one-third content and two-thirds skill training. Skill training includes individual, paired and group exercises consisting of attention training, active listening with verbal feedback, writing exercises and emotion regulation.
Why Should ORGANISATIONS practice mindfulness?
“Mindfulness in the workplace improves employees’ focus, attention and behaviour. It significantly improves their personal productivity and company performance.”
This program is intended for organisations everywhere. Every organisation can benefit from a more mindful and emotionally intelligent workforce.
SIY helps organisations address some of their most difficult challenges:
- Building resilience in times of rapid change
- Helping leaders solve not just technical but adaptive problems, which have no clear answers
- Supporting people to thrive in a fast-paced, connected world without boundaries
- Creating an inspired workplace that supports true human development
Mindfulness helps your employees to:
- Understand their thoughts and feelings better
- Improve their attention, focus, and socio-emotional skills
- Communicate more effectively with colleagues
- Strengthen relationship with bosses
- Manage difficult clients and stakeholders
- Create positive working environment
- Slow down when things are going too fast
This program is for especially for those who want to support their organisations’ ability to build an inspiring, high-performance workplace.
Why TEACHERS who practice mindfulness become better teachers?
“Benefits of mindfulness for educators: 77% are more satisfied with their jobs, 80% deliver curriculum with ease, 82% connect better with students.”
Mindfulness is a well-researched and effective approach to improving well-being. Benefits include clearer and calmer body and mind, creates resourceful responses to stress and anxiety, staying alert, awareness and focus under pressure and feeling more confident and resilient.
Mindfulness help teachers to:
- Understand their thoughts and feelings
- Improve their attention, focus and socio-emotional skills
- Improve communication with students
- Strengthen relationship with other teachers
- Enhance class, time and stress management
This program will help you become a better teacher, communicator, facilitator and colleague.
Why TRAINERS/COACHES should add mindfulness to their training?
“If you are a coach/trainer in the following areas – Mindfulness, Leadership, Emotional Intelligence (EI), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Team Building or are interested to become one, then this workshop is for you.”
Incorporating mindfulness practices for working adults is an increasingly trend in the corporate world today. To be able to achieve this outcome, a trainer should understand and incorporate mindfulness practices appropriately in their training programs.
Mindfulness helps your training to:
- Understand their emotions better
- Communicate more effectively with others
- Manage difficult employees and colleagues
- Create positive working environment
- Strengthen relationships with employees and colleagues
- Slow down when needed
By joining Search Inside Yourself (SIY), you will develop expertise in mindfulness, emotional intelligence and neuroscience through SIY’s experienced teachers. These skills will enable you to train and educate your clients’ employees and in return, adding values to your existing training programs.
For those who are interested to be a SIY Certified Trainer, please find more information below. Visit https://siyli.org/programs/teacher-training
- This 2-day program fulfills a pre-requisite for the SIY Teacher Training program (in order to become a Certified SIY Teacher)
- The program is accredited by International Coaching Federation for Continuing Coaching Education Credits
- Participants receive a letter of completion after attending the full 2-day program
IMPACT OF SEARCH INSIDE YOURSELF
The SIY program has a meaningful impact. Data from Search Inside Yourself programs show statistically significant improvements across many dimensions, including:
- Stress: less emotional drain
- Performance: greater ability to focus and be more effective
- Leadership: better able to maintain calm and poise during challenges
SIY Teacher: Brandon Rennel
Brandon Rennel is the Teacher Development Manager at SIYLI, where he supports the organization in cultivating world-class mindfulness teachers.
Brandon has taught the SIY program to a wide variety of audiences, ranging from large investment firms in Asia, to manufacturing and technology companies in the United States, to the general public in Iceland. He is nourished by empowering leaders to align with their intention to show up fully at work and in their life. Prior to SIYLI he was a Senior Consultant for Oliver Wyman, a management consulting firm. He worked across industries on a range of strategic initiatives, focusing primarily on capability building and facilitating change within organizations. In this role he consulted for public and private enterprises around the globe, including two years based in Dubai.
Brandon has also spent years training in mindfulness at monasteries of Nobel Peace Prize Nominee and Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. He is an ordained member of the Order of Interbeing, the core community of Thich Nhat Hanh. Brandon graduated with highest honors from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. He is an avid table tennis player who is always up for a good match.
All registration rates includes a program bag and daily lunch and tea breaks.
*All costs are exclusive of 6% GST.
*Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues registering.