People who can communicate magnificently master the art of using words powerfully. They are easily able to enter the world of others and create an undeniable urge to perform. It has nothing to do with manipulation but a great understanding of how to fully understand the other party’s way of thinking. It is about the ability to tap into the part of the mind that contains our values, emotions and beliefs and to create the intense desire in others to beyond what they believe is possible.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Explain that hypnotic conversation is part of the daily life.
• Differentiate between influence, persuasion and manipulation.
• Use hypnotic influence to communicate to others with integrity by reducing the occurrence of conflict.
• Apply values of other people to motivate them at a below-conscious level and use hypnotic words to create irresistible suggestions to induce powerful states in others.
• Use emotions to powerfully influence the motivation of others.
Andreas is a Master Trainer of Asia Mind Dynamics and Certified Trainer for NLP, Hypnosis, NLP Coach and the Language and Behaviour Profile. He started his work in Malaysia in 1993 at UNDP in Prime Minister’s Department, assisting the government of Malaysia in developing a National Spatial Development Plan. Since then, has lived and worked in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia but travelled across the region to execute regional and global projects. As an engaging speaker and motivator, he is also frequently invited to speak at many HR conferences around the world.
REGISTER BEFORE 19 JAN TO ENJOY 30% OFF THE PUBLISHED RATE!
Enter promo code: AGILE30% when you register.
For TEG Staff kindly send an email to email@example.com and mention the promo code to be entitled to the 30% off.
*All costs are exclusive of 6% GST.
*Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues registering.