This workshop offers basic yet practical knowledge for beginners of G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps for Education) to get started with Google Docs & Drive. Besides technical skill training, the Google for Education Certified Trainer will share and discuss best practices to apply G Suite for Education in teaching and learning.
- Compare Google Drive with other cloud storage services.
- Create your own filing system in Google Drive to organise files and folders including contents shared by others.
- Create and upload documents to Google Drive.
- Share documents through Google Drive for collaboration including edit, share, make comments and see the revision history.
- Adapt to the cloud environment by using the Google Drive desktop and mobile client.
NG JOO HUI
Joo Hui’s experience in the education technology industry has been focusing on user and teaching experiences which go together with the technology transformation process. He was certified as a Google Education Trainer during a project delivering the Chromebook Professional Development programme for teachers throughout Peninsular Malaysia. Since then, he is actively supporting the Malaysia’s GEG activities to promote the culture of learning and sharing among educators.
*All costs are exclusive of 6% GST.
*Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues registering.