- This programme has passed.
G Suite: Admin Fundamentals – Part 2
This 2-part G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps for Education) Admin Console workshop will provide you fundamentals knowledge to plan, set up, and manage the G Suite for Education account for school, as well as share and discuss best practices to implement user adoption plan for teachers.
- Create the outline of G Suite for Education support system for school
- Explain the characteristic of Groups and how it can be used within school
- Discuss strategies to improve G Suite for Education user adoption for teachers
- Safeguard the G Suite for Education for school by monitoring report, server status and software updates
NG JOO HUI
Joo Hui’s experience in the education technology industry has been focusing on user and teaching experiences which goes together with the technology transformation process. He was certified as a Google Education Trainer during a project delivering the Chromebook Professional Development programme for teachers throughout Peninsular Malaysia. Since then, he is actively supporting the Malaysia’s GEG activities to promote the culture of learning and sharing among educators.
*All costs are exclusive of 6% GST.
*Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues registering.