Building Highly Engaged Classrooms
The workshop is designed for lecturers with the overall objective of equipping them with a set of Tools to raise their competencies around building and creating a highly engaged and fun classroom environment where unique methods of teaching are employed.
- Prepare the learners/students before the topic is introduced.
- Build effective rapport and connection with the students.
- Teach using creative strategies.
- Check on the status of the students’ understanding via creative & fun methods
- Enable the students to integrate the key learning points of each topic.
Frances’ purpose in life is to inspire leaders and their teams to break their ‘mental barriers’ and ‘raise the bar’. Equipped with a myriad of work experiences bridging executive coaching, global leadership, cross-cultural training and leadership development work, Frances enables leaders to achieve their stretched targets utilising their resourcefulness. As an academia moved into being a management consultant to MNCs in Malaysia and overseas; Finland, Denmark, Australia, China, India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Brunei. Her executive coaching career expanded into organisations that were both public listed and private, MNCs and GLCs. They spanned a range of industries such as Banking and Finance, Property and Hotels, Oil and Gas, Telco, FMCG, Insurance, Medical and Education.
*All costs are exclusive of 6% GST.
*Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues registering.