- This event has passed.
Advanced Leadership: Coach Training To Increase Employee Engagement With NLP
There are people who managed to get through the maze and have outstanding communication. They have learned the skills to make sense of what is presented to them from the other party and utilise it to achieve masterful outcomes. This performance development programme has been developed to assist you and your staff in reducing the amount of conflict caused by miscommunication, and enhance engagement and productivity through better communication. How do we try to incorporate such approaches within the core programme or within the subject themselves? Attend this workshop to plan and develop a sound Character Education Framework / Programme in your institutions.Coaching is the rave nowadays because it has been shown to improve results and performance dramatically. This is especially so when coaches learn the tools and methodologies that are designed to address limitations of their coachees, that are located in the unconscious mind. This programme has been developed to allow your leaders to coach their employees, staff- or team members to improve their performance in an ongoing manner. Your coaches will learn different approaches to coaching and know what it takes to bring a coachee to the next level of performance
- Illustrate that how thoughts determine actions, performance and results.
- Differentiate between coaching, mentoring, counselling and similar modalities Teach their employees how to build instant rapport with their clients
- Coach employees to overcome problematic mindsets and set empowering goals
- Instil Beliefs of Self-Mastery inside their team
- Empower their staff with a can-do attitude about their potential
- Remove limiting beliefs in their team and increase their level of confidence about being able to increase their performance and motivate their team anytime, anywhere, in subtle and overt manners
- Illustrate what it takes to motivate the resistant or demoralised staff member
- Know how to ask empowering questions that assist their team members in overcoming possible challenges and gaining more confidence in themselves
- Provide feedback to their employees that get accepted easily and not rejected
- Illustrate the power of Feedforward as a tool of continuous performance improvement
- Develop tasking for the coachee that secures ongoing improvement in their performance
- Explain what it takes to run a coaching session successfully
Andreas is a Master Trainer of Asia Mind Dynamics and Certified Trainer for NLP, Hypnosis, NLP Coach and the Language and Behaviour Profile. He started his work in Malaysia in 1993 at UNDP in Prime Minister’s Department, assisting the government of Malaysia in developing a National Spatial Development Plan. Since then, has lived and worked in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia but travelled across the region to execute regional and global projects. As an engaging speaker and motivator, he is also frequently invited to speak at many HR conferences around the world.
*All costs are exclusive of 6% GST.
*Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues registering.