- This event has passed.
Advanced Leadership: Becoming The Alpha Leader Using NLP
Alpha Leadership is a new model of leadership whose purpose is to capture and share the latest and most up-to-date knowledge about the practice of effective leadership. The performance development programme is based on NLP and intensively works with your identity and your mind to achieve alignment between the outer world and align it to the inner world. In the emerging views of leadership, leaders do not have influence simply because they are ‘bosses’ or ‘commanders’. Rather, leaders are people who are committed to “creating the world to which people want to belong.” This commitment demands a special set of models and abilities in order to effectively and ecologically manifest the visions that guide those committed to change. It involves communicating, interacting and managing relationships within an organisation, network or social system to move toward one’s highest aspirations. Alpha Leadership represents the leading edge of these developments and as the term “alpha” comes from the first letter of the Greek alphabet, it means “something that is first,” or “the beginning.”
- Create an organisational culture of high performance and cooperate with other high-level executives and value each other’s contributions
- Explore the limits of current thinking and go beyond inner barriers and limitations
- Identity-characteristics of an Alpha Leader and become aligned in actions and words.
- Develop inner strength and emotional mastery of the Alpha Leader
- Access to inner resources and know how to stay focused and centered in times of challenges and pressure
- Align your departments and the organisation into a company capable of shaping the future
- Achieve total empowerment, and accept responsibilities as a leader that brings the organisation to the next level of performance
- Create a values-driven organisation and plans action at hand that work and continue to model you into the Alpha Leader
Andreas is a Master Trainer of Asia Mind Dynamics and Certified Trainer for NLP, Hypnosis, NLP Coach and the Language and Behaviour Profile. He started his work in Malaysia in 1993 at UNDP in Prime Minister’s Department, assisting the government of Malaysia in developing a National Spatial Development Plan. Since then, has lived and worked in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia but travelled across the region to execute regional and global projects. As an engaging speaker and motivator, he is also frequently invited to speak at many HR conferences around the world.
*All costs are exclusive of 6% GST.
*Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues registering.