People who can communicate magnificently master the art of using words powerfully. They are easily able to enter the world of others and create an undeniable urge to perform. It has nothing to do with manipulation but a great understanding of how to fully understand the other party’s way of thinking. It is about the ability to tap into the part of the mind that contains our values, emotions and beliefs and to create the intense desire in others to beyond what they believe is possible.
- Explain that hypnotic conversation is part of the daily life
- Difference between influence, persuasion and manipulation
- Use hypnotic influence to communicate to others with integrity
- Reduce the occurrence of conflict as it becomes easier to influence others positively
- Communicate differently at will using the captured learning
- Work with values of other people to motivate them at a below-conscious level
- Use hypnotic words and create irresistible suggestions to induce powerful states in others while speaking
- Apply and focus the persons’ attention through irresistible communication strategies
- Use emotions to powerfully influence the motivation of others
Andreas is a Master Trainer of Asia Mind Dynamics and Certified Trainer for NLP, Hypnosis, NLP Coach and the Language and Behaviour Profile. He started his work in Malaysia in 1993 at UNDP in Prime Minister’s Department, assisting the government of Malaysia in developing a National Spatial Development Plan. Since then, has lived and worked in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia but travelled across the region to execute regional and global projects. As an engaging speaker and motivator, he is also frequently invited to speak at many HR conferences around the world.
*All costs are exclusive of 6% GST.
*Please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues registering.