People seem complex at times and it sometimes feels like it is hard to communicate with them. Knowing to make sense of people can seem overwhelming. We talk to them and they shoot the best advice down. We argue our case and, still, we are not getting through to them. But there are people who managed to get through the maze and have outstanding communication. They have learned the skills to make sense of what is presented to them from the other party and utilise it to achieve masterful outcomes. This performance development programme has been developed to assist
- Illustrate the background of the mind and how the structure of the mind determines your communication style and your results
- Describe the concept of Neuro Linguistic Programming and its relation to communication and use NLP methodologies to graft masterful messages and powerful impacting communication.
- State the reasons why people misunderstand your message despite your best efforts and apply new ways to communicate more effectively and with power.
- Obtain insight into people’s most inner drivers and motivations and start influencing them powerfully
- Explain connections with others through enhanced conversational mastery and listening skills
- Build rapport and deep connections in an instant to make people feel comfortable and open to you.
- Manage and overcome resistance in anyone, and achieve your goals in any communication
- Discard the old way of the Feedback Sandwich and adapt a powerful and updated version
- Manage conflicts within the organisation easily without disadvantaging anyone around you
- Elicit and utilise values to motivate even the most resistant employee and subordinate
- Create a culture of thriving performance through the Feedforward Methodology
- Illustrate new way of asking questions to unearth information useful to overcome conflicts
- Apply the learning after the training in a confident and efficient manner, and be able to get your ideas and proposals across easily and effortlessly
- Break resistance through the power of reframing, and empower people through linguistic mastery
- Tell stories on the spot to create instant influence
- Avoid the pitfalls of short attention spans and capture the attention of anyone at any time
Andreas is a Master Trainer of Asia Mind Dynamics and Certified Trainer for NLP, Hypnosis, NLP Coach and the Language and Behaviour Profile. He started his work in Malaysia in 1993 at UNDP in Prime Minister’s Department, assisting the government of Malaysia in developing a National Spatial Development Plan. Since then, has lived and worked in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia but travelled across the region to execute regional and global projects. As an engaging speaker and motivator, he is also frequently invited to speak at many HR conferences around the world.
*All costs are exclusive of 6% GST.
*Please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues registering.